Healthy and high in protein veggie instant burgers
- In a bowl mix the veggie powder mix (200g) with 240ml of water. Stir well and let it rest covered for 30 minutes
- Form patties (about 10 cm in a diameter) being 100-120 gram in weight (or as desired)
- You can either fry or grill
- For frying, pre-heat the vegetable oil. Put on medium heat and deep fry for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked
- For grilling, pre-heat oven (220°C) and bake on flat greased pan. Bake about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
Quinoa, chick peas, potatoes, beet, tomato, coriander, lemon, chilli pepper, black pepper, parsley and salt.
Write a review
Rating Bad Good